[imp] Gmail features?

Glenn Willen vyrus at nerdnet.org
Fri May 21 10:28:43 PDT 2004

Do the IMP developers have any plans to implement the features of Gmail in IMP?
(i.e. 'conversations', 'snippets', and 'labels')? They are incredibly useful,
but I really don't want to switch to Gmail; I'd much rather have Gmail come to
me. :-D I do have a Gmail account, and am willing to let an IMP developer(s)
borrow it to see the features in question.
--
  Glenn Willen            | "Caution: do not look
  vyrus at nerdnet.org       | directly into laser beam