[imp] Gmail features?

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri May 21 10:47:12 PDT 2004

Quoting Glenn Willen <vyrus at nerdnet.org>:

> Do the IMP developers have any plans to implement the features of
> Gmail in IMP? (i.e. 'conversations', 'snippets', and 'labels')? They
> are incredibly useful, but I really don't want to switch to Gmail;
> I'd much rather have Gmail come to me. :-D I do have a Gmail account,
> and am willing to let an IMP developer(s) borrow it to see the
> features in question.

I'd love to, but I need to focus on getting Horde 3.0 and everything else out
the door. It's possible IMP 4.1 would be a good target for some things like
this. What'd be most useful, to me at least, is if you could put together a
detailed set of feature requests (in bugs.horde.org) with screenshots,
descriptions of functionality, etc.

-chuck