[imp] Re: IE caching mailbox pages - fixed

John Dalbec jpdalbec at ysu.edu
Tue May 25 12:48:32 PDT 2004

OK, I added a HEAD section to the end of */templates/common-footer.inc with
<META HTTP-EQUIV> tags for all the headers and that seems to work.  I couldn't
verify this at first because my test server was redirecting me to the production
server because I had a ServerName directive in the test server's SSL
configuration with the production server's name.