[imp] Using 2 Auth Servers

Ryan Steel ryan at bluespadegroup.com
Tue May 25 18:09:27 PDT 2004

Hey folks,

I am currently in a bind - I need to know if imp is capable of the current set up:

I have two servers in which email accounts are stored.  ServerA has account from all of the same domain (ie serverA.com)

Then I have a second server (ServerB) that has multiple domain clients on.

Basically I would like to have all of these clients log in via one imp client.  If clients with ServerA email addresses login to check email they need to authenticate with ServerA - likewise with serverB.

I am currently using IMAP

Any opinions and help would be great.

Thanks,
Ryan