[imp] cannot read messages

Anoop anoop at anoop.net
Wed May 26 12:10:48 PDT 2004

Jan,

[Wed May 26 13:58:57 2004] [notice] child pid 5206 exit signal Bus error (10)
[Wed May 26 14:00:07 2004] [notice] child pid 6752 exit signal Bus error (10)
[Wed May 26 14:06:13 2004] [notice] child pid 16276 exit signal Bus error
(10)

You were correct, each of these pids died everytime I tried to access a
message. Any idea what is causing this?

As i said in my previous email, the imap server is not on the local
machine but on the local network instead. I'm currently using squirrelmail
on the same machine as IMP and it seems to work just fine.

thanks

Anoop