[imp] I can't login on imp

diego maggi diego at supernet.com.py
Wed May 26 14:45:22 PDT 2004

Hello

I install a apache webserver on redhat 8.0 with sendmail, bind dns
server , php 4.2.2 with IMAP support, mysql and horde 2.25 ,imp 3.2.3 and
pear the last vertion
I can send end resive mail throw the mail server,
all works very well I can see the horde test.php on my explorer and imp
test ,but I can't login on imp ,I made the imap test and I resive this
message "server="Localhost" user="dejabu" mailbox="{localhost:110/pop3}
INBOX
bool(false)
I made a test script with  to see if I was enable to open a mail box but
I faild I set all the horde /config files and imp servers.php conf.php
please help!!!