[imp] Some help ? Imp+imap/ssl don't work

nshi be benshinu at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 1 16:28:42 PDT 2004

Hello,

first, excuse my poor english, it's not easy for me ;)

I try to use Imp with an imap server on 993 port
(ssl).
The imap server work fine with a mail client like
mozilla-mail (outlook work too with this parameters).
I'm looking for information on this error :
Jun  2 00:47:09 localhost imapd[28643]: Command stream
end of file, while reading line user=??? host=UNKNOWN

it seems for me, that the communication between imp
and imapd is not good, and the authentification can't
be done.
php contain all necessary option (--with-openssl=/path
, --with-imap-ssl , ...)

The only idea I got is that the network is not good
and the webserver don't negociate quickly
authentification.

If somebody can help me, it was cool.

ben

ps : in french it was le paradis