[imp] Problems with adding to address book

John Peters om_242 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 15:02:27 PDT 2004

Quick problem.

When I view a message in the INBOX, next to the 'From:' name, there is a
tiny little book that you can click on that will add that email address to
your address book (Turba).

This works fine for me (the admin), however anyone I add to Horde, does not
have that little book next to the 'From:' email address.   Its simply not
there.

Is there a configuration aspect I am missing.  I assumed that if that was
there for me, it should be there for one of my users (who is on the same
system).

Please advise.