[imp] IMP simply doesnt work

Tilly tilly at serversunited.com
Wed Jun 2 19:50:17 PDT 2004

Hello

I have succesfully install horde itself and the login works great using
imap. My imap server works just fine but when i have horde do authentication
via IMP i get action canceld in the main window and the regular hored log
out buttons on the bottom when i go to http://192.168.1.95/horde/ . Another
funny thing is when i go to http://192.168.1.95/horde/imp/ it seems like it
works great but when i try to login using my username and password, i get
page can not be diplayed and in the horde log it said i had a succesful
login. This is what i have in my servers.php

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'Bleep Mail',
    'server' => '192.168.1.95',
    'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
    'port' => 993,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => 'INBOX',
    'maildomain' => '(domain).com',
    'smtphost' => '192.168.1.95',
    'realm' => '192.168.1.95',
    'preferred' => ''
);

I dont have the rest of the servers specified cause it is not needed. and i
did uncomment the lines in horde/config/registry.php so imp would take care
of the authentication.

Tilly