[imp] Few questions about CVS horde/imp

Cowle, Leon lcowle at lehman.com
Fri Jun 4 00:48:38 PDT 2004

1. Date issue.
     Thanks for the suggestion (about the date). But it didn't work. I
     changed horde/imp/config/prefs.php to the following:
        $_prefs['date_format'] = array(
            'value' => '%e %b %Y',
     But it still displays the date in the "Wednesday, 02 June 2004" format.

     I.e. *somewhere* the date is set using "strftime('%A, %d %B %Y')"
     instead of the preferred value defined in prefs.php

2. Inline issue.
     Thanks, that worked a treat. HOWEVER, is there a way to get rid of
     both of the info boxes at the top of an HTML msg (see attached jpg)?

Thanks for the help!

Leon.