[imp] how to complie php?

Roel Paule roel_paule at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 03:03:20 PDT 2004

hello!

currently im using apache2 and php-4.3.6.. i managed to install the apache 2.. all the services that i install is compiled by tar.
my problem is the compilation of my php? when i i try to view my test.php it seems the php is not properly compiled..
thanks.. god bless you all.

here is the result:

Horde Versions
Horde: 2.2.5
IMP: 3.2.3 (run IMP tests)
Turba: 1.2.2
Kronolith: 1.1.2
Passwd: 2.2
Accounts: 2.1.1
Vacation: 2.2.1
Forwards: 2.2.1

PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.3.6
PHP Major Version: 4.3
PHP Minor Version: 6
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities
DOM XML Support: No
FTP Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: Yes
MCAL Support: Yes
Mcrypt Support: Yes
MySQL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
file_uploads enabled: Yes
safe_mode disabled: Yes
trans_sid disabled: Yes
PHP Sessions
Session counter: 1
To unregister the session: click here

PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - Yes
Mail - Yes
Log - No
Make sure you are using a version of PEAR which includes the Log classes, or that you have installed the Log package seperately. See the INSTALL file for instructions on installing Log.
DB - Yes
Net_Socket - Yes
Date - No
Horde requires the Date_Calc class for Kronolith to calculate dates.
HTML_Common/HTML_Select - No
Horde requires the HTML_Common and HTML_Select classes only for Kronolith 1.0 to display forms correctly.