[imp] Attachment problems with Imp 3.2.4 ?

Psycho Felix psychofelix at msn.com
Tue Jun 8 20:25:09 PDT 2004

Hi peoples... bit of background firstly.... Im running :

FreeBSD 4.10
Imp 3.2.4
Horde 2.2.5
Kronolith 1.1.2
Apache 1.3.31
Php-horde 4.3.7_1

Whether I use either imap or pop3 within servers.php results in the same
issue.

Any user gets sent an email with an attachment (anything at all, jpg doc zip
xls anything)..

The main index of imp shows there is an attachment via the paperclip
Via conf.php:$conf['mailbox']['show_attachments'] = true;

And the size of the email indicates that there is an attachment, but there
is no method of saving this attachment at all.. no disk, no right click,
nothing..

I have trawled through marc, and have tried combinations of disabling and
enabling compression within horde and apache, but it makes absolutely no
difference.. there is no method of saving.

Thoughts ?

Steve