[imp] Re: Appending Information to the Login

Galen Yalch gyalch at nwrg.com
Wed Jun 9 10:40:06 PDT 2004

My reason for this is really two fold.  First, I want to simply user login.
Having someone login with username.domain is harder to train.  The second is
that at some point, we will be switching mail servers and the new server
will not need the domain part of the login.  I was hoping by omiting the
domain part in the storage to be able to save the users preferences when we
move to the new server.

I'm not familiar with vinfo hook, what exactly does that do?

Thanks for the help.
Galen

news:20040609110109.8uww8cw0s0s4co44 at jan.dip.ammma.net...