[imp] IMP not displaying E-mail

alucard at succubus.gotdns.org alucard at succubus.gotdns.org
Sat Jun 12 11:10:24 PDT 2004

The problem I'm seeing right now, is for some reason imp is unable to
display my messages. I log in, and go to my inbox and it kindly tells me
that I have X amount of messages but won't show me any of the messages at
all. I'm sure it's a permission problem or something in the config that
I've overlooked but I can't seem to find it. If you want an example of
what it's doing go to http://succubus.gotdns.org/horde.jpg.

Thanks in advance!

There is no flag that is large enough to hide the shame of a man in cuffs,
You switched the signs then you closed the blinds, You changed the channel
then you changed our minds - System of a Down (A.D.D.)