[imp] IMAP uses 100% CPU, when refreshing folders

Malte Wedel ich at malte.de
Tue Jun 15 04:22:32 PDT 2004

Hello Jan,

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Malte Wedel <ich at malte.de>:
>
> > I can confirm this: When I update to revision 1.18 the problem is
> > gone. When I
> > add the INBOX-localization, then imapd hangs. I have no idea yet, why this
> is
> > happening. This does not happen, when doing the same change in RELENG.
>
> This is because we compare the mailbox element labels ($elt['l']) that are
> now localised with mailbox prefixes $_prefixnodelim, $_prefix that are of
> course not localized and must not.

can you get a little deeper in your explanation? Until now I thought the label
of a tree element is only used for display purposes. As I understand your mail,
this is not true. Where does this comparement happen? Do we need an additional
attribute "name", that is used for these tasks?

Regards,
Malte