[imp] php/c-client issues

Matt soccio at astro.psu.edu
Thu Jun 17 11:02:23 PDT 2004

Hi,

I am trying to get horde/imp working on debian stable, and I keep getting
seg faults from apache.

I have tried several different backports to get me to 4.3.4 and 4.3.7 and
have even compiled from source.  I have also tried several different
versions of the c-client lib with these different packages.

Since it stinks of c-client/php problems, I won't bother posting the
backtrace, but can anyone with imp working on a debian stable box share
their c-client/php versions and the repository if they are backported?

Thanks

Matt