[imp] Re: php/c-client issues

Matt soccio at astro.psu.edu
Thu Jun 17 12:18:06 PDT 2004

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:34:44 -0500, Josh Trutwin wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:02:23 -0400
> Matt <soccio at astro.psu.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to get horde/imp working on debian stable, and I keep
>> getting seg faults from apache.
>>
>> I have tried several different backports to get me to 4.3.4 and
>> 4.3.7 and have even compiled from source.  I have also tried several
>> different versions of the c-client lib with these different
>> packages.
>>
>> Since it stinks of c-client/php problems, I won't bother posting the
>> backtrace, but can anyone with imp working on a debian stable box
>> share their c-client/php versions and the repository if they are
>> backported?
>
> Perl 4.3.7 built from source (the only way to go IMO)
>
> c-client:
>
> # dpkg -s libc-client-ssl2001-dev
>
> Seems to work great.
>
> Josh

Josh,

Thanks for the follow up.  I have tried that combo and I still get the
seg fault.  Can you tell me what versions of apache(-ssl) and mysql you
are using, if you are using them at all?  Also, if you have your config
options for php still hanging around in your config.nice file, that may
turn on a light bulb.

Thanks again

Matt