[imp] change passwords in ldap

alois blasbichler alois.blasbichler at sb-brixen.it
Tue Jun 22 22:25:04 PDT 2004

Hello list

We use horde with IMP, our users are stored in LDAP. Some of this users are
"Samba-users" to (i think a very common situation in the IT-World).

Now i want to use the passwd-module from horde to let the users change his
password.
This works fine for LDAP and for Samba separatly.
I want that changing the password it was changed for LDAP and for Samba, if
exists.
I dont find the configuration where to say to change both passwords in one
time.

Maybe sombody have resolved this problem.

Thank you
luis

PS : I now this is maybe not a "IMP-question" , but very useful for IMP to.