[imp] IMP is like Eudora?

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Wed Jun 23 07:38:33 PDT 2004

You are comparing peaches with bananas.

You cannot make a web based application framework look like a standalone
graphical user interface. Web based applications cannot use a free
widget style or other GUI components of a operating system. It is
limited to the functionality a web-browser gives.

Hotmail doesn't look like Outlook Express for the same reason.

IMP will look only like IMP. And for me, I'm glad about that...

Daniel