[imp] Can't get folders in IMP

Kaleb Tuimala kaleb_tuimala at sanityloss.com
Thu Jun 24 07:24:39 PDT 2004

I have set up horde on my web host's server. I can log in fine. I can send and recieve mail fine. However I don't get any folders what so ever. Don't see them. Can't create them. I just have an inbox. I have a pop3 e-mail account and I am using phpwebhosting.com as my web host. I set the configuration file for IMP to allow folder views. I thought maybe it was a HORDE VFS problem but that is configured to work to my knowledge. Help would be appreciated. I use Hode 2.2.5 and IMP 3.2.4.

God Bless,

Kaleb D. Tuimala

Sanity Loss PC
Sanity Loss Web Design