[imp] Outlock-like folder display for HORDE/IMP-HEAD

Josh Trutwin josh at trutwins.homeip.net
Thu Jun 24 09:34:59 PDT 2004

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:59:38 +0200
Joaquim Homrighausen <joho at webbplatsen.se> wrote:

>   * Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org> on 2004-06-24:
>
> Attached; notes:
>
> 1) The sidebar frame needs a *little* bit more space;
>
> 2) I haven't done the "admin" block yet, so that'll free some more
> space.

This looks great.  I've been trying to migrate from squirrelmail to horde/imp and this was one of the features I liked much better in SM (the folder list).  The other is that I cannot figure out if Imp has the "Delete/Move/Next" functionality of SM (when viewing a message, you can delete it and choose to move immediately to the next OR previous message).

Also, is that a custom theme Joaquim, or one that is packaged with Horde/IMP?

Thanks,

Josh