[imp] PHP Accelerator

Jason Lohrenz jlohrenz at pacificmedicaid.com
Fri Jun 25 12:18:35 PDT 2004

Do you know if phpa works for Apache 2 now?  I tried it a while back and it
had issues with it.

Jason Lohrenz
IT Manager
Pacific Medicaid Services / Outreach Services
(509) 456-8810 x24

Confidentiality Disclaimer |

This e-mail message, including attachments, may contain confidential or
privileged information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachments
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.