[imp] Identities keep getting lost

Markus F. Kraemer markus.kraemer at rz.uni-mannheim.de
Tue Jun 29 02:07:04 PDT 2004

The solution to my problem was very simple. I copied the prefs.php.dist
file to prefs.php again and all my problems where gone.

I commenting out some lines of the prefs.php in ../imp/config caused my
problems. I wanted to get rid of the fields Addresses to BCC all
messages: (optional, enter each address on new line) and Additional
headers to display when viewing: (optional, enter each header on new
line) on the "Options for Mail"-->"Personal Information" page.

Hope that helps.

Cheers