[imp] error with latest CVS

Jason Lohrenz jlohrenz at pacificmedicaid.com
Wed Jun 30 13:57:47 PDT 2004

I'll update my CVS install tonight and let you know.

Is doing a cvs update -Pd the best way to ensure everything gets updated?

Jason

> Quoting jlohrenz at pacificmedicaid.com:
>
>> The following is the error messages I get at the top of the compose window.
>>
>> Notice: Array to string conversion in
>> /home/httpd/vhosts/webmail/horde/imp/lib/Compose.php on line 799
>
> I don't see this, are you still seeing it? If so, what is $line set
> to at that
> point?
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> "Regard my poor demoralized mule!" - Juan Valdez

-----
Confidentialiy Disclaimer  |  This e-mail message, including
attachments, may contain confidential or privileged information and is
for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message or any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.