[imp] IMP Problem

Gajen Anandamuruga gajena at mail.lankabell.com
Wed Jun 30 21:07:32 PDT 2004

Dear Sir,

I am using the following versions

IMP ver 3.2.3.
Horde 2.2.5
Courier 3.0.2
Vpopmail 5.4.0
Qmail 1.05

I tried to configure the quota usage mail display in IMP login form the imp
"conf.php" file. I enabled the function "show_imp_quota", also Courier QUOTA
capability is enabled. If I uncomment the  "Quota limits for users" say as
4MB in the /home/vpopmail/etc/vlimits.default file then when I login via IMP
I could see the usage meter showing properly.

But, if I uncomment and create  a new email account via the qmail-admin
interface for a given domain I can specify the quota for that user ,say 8MB
and it creates properly. even if I go to /home/vpopmail/bin/ and run the
"vuserinfo" for that user it shows the quota as 8MB.When I login via IMP the
quota meter does not display at all. I complied qmail-admin with enable
quotas for domains also.

Please help me on this

Thanks & Regards
Gajendran

If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error,
e-mail is strictly forbidden.