[imp] automatic fetchmail

Andrew Coleman mercury at appisolutions.net
Thu Jul 1 10:42:40 PDT 2004

> Zitat von Andrew Coleman <mercury at appisolutions.net>:
>
>> Is there any way to have imp automatically fetch the mail?
>>
>> It is not neccessary that imp regularly fetch the mail, just (on login, for
>> example) fetch the mail and not nag the user about "do you want your mail
>> today?"
>
> IMP *does* already fetch the mail at login, if you tell it so.

Right you are, but is it truly neccessary to have the user click on a button
"yes i want imp to fetch my mail this time?" Somehow i think that this is too
much involvement on the client side... if you have set the option to
fetch your
mail on login, there should be no other involvement in the process. you login,
imp fetch mail.

Thx

--
Andrew Coleman