[imp] Problems with Horde and IMP

Jorn Argelo jorn at wcborstel.nl
Sun Jul 4 13:20:32 PDT 2004

Hi folks,

I've got myself some problems with Horde and IMP. I can access the IMP
login page, but it contains the following errors:

Notice: Undefined index: imp in /usr/local/www/horde/lib/Registry.php on
line 517

Notice: Undefined index: alternate_login in
/usr/local/www/horde/imp/login.php on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /usr/local/www/horde/lib/Registry.php:517) in
/usr/local/www/horde/lib/Secret.php on line 144

Notice: Undefined index: server in /usr/local/www/horde/imp/login.php on
line 143

I can't login either; I'm just being returned to the login page with the
same errors. I'm not really sure what part of the config files I should
post (since it are so many of them)

I didn't install Horde or IMP from the FreeBSD ports-tree. I contacted
the port maintainer, but he didn't know why it wouldn't install. So I
just downloaded the sources from the FTP site.

Unfortunately, I am devoid of any PHP skills, so I can't really trace
the problem either.

Used software:

FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE-P8
Apache 2.0.49
PHP 4.3.6
MySQL 4.0.18
Horde 2.2.5
IMP 3.2.4
Turba 1.2.2

I would be really grateful if anybody could help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Jorn.