[imp] Quota Problem

Gajen Anandamuruga gajena at mail.lankabell.com
Mon Jul 5 00:05:03 PDT 2004

Dear Team,

I am using the below mentioned versions in Linux 8.0
netqmail 1.05
vpopmail 5.4.0
IMP ver 3.2.3.
Horde 2.2.5
Courier-imap 3.0.2

Problem:
I want to enable per user and per domain quota size.

Example: Lets say, that a domain have 100MB quota size, When all the per
user quota's in that domain sums up and exceed's 100MB then that domain
postmaster should not be able to create new email accounts.(includint the
postmaster also)

Usually the postmaster quota limit is unlimited. How to set a limit for a
postmaster? , otherwise I think there is no point defining a fixed domain
quota of 100MB?

I tried putting ".qmailadmin-limits" for each domain created and defined a
fixed domain quota. But the postmaster can create domain quota size more
than that fixed limit I have specified.

How to defined a quota for postmaster, so that the qmailadmin interface
doesn't allow the postmaster to create or modify quotas more than the domain
quota size of 100MB?

My .qmailadmin-limit file as follow,

quota 100M
maxpopaccounts 10

Please tell whether these things are possible.
Please help?

Thanks
Gajen

If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error,
e-mail is strictly forbidden.