[imp] Fwd: [core] can you help ?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jul 5 01:37:14 PDT 2004

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von teslas at greenuniverse.net -----
    Datum: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 18:05:20 +1000
    Von: Tesla's <teslas at greenuniverse.net>
Antwort an: Tesla's <teslas at greenuniverse.net>
 Betreff: [core] can you help ?
      An: security at horde.org

Dear Staff at Horde
    we have a web page www.greenuniverse.net and have your email system
installed there which I have found excellent until yesterday Sun 4th of
July. All of a sudden I keep get a notice of fatal eror we keep all our
emails stored in our horde on line now we are unable to read any of
these, also emails that we know have been sent to us are not showing
up. Can you please get back to me regarding this ASAP please.

Thank you and I hope all can be fixed quickly

                                              Kind regards...Carol

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php