[imp] back to portal after login to imp

Markus Rokitta rokitta at gmx.net
Mon Jul 5 02:16:58 PDT 2004

after logging on to imp I can't get the portal page back again. All other menu
items on the left hand panel work except the top one for the portal. As soon as
I log out of imp I get the portal back. Sometimes I get the portal back after a
couple of hours without any obvious changes. There are no error messages. I am
using the latest CVS version (last updated today).
This is particularly bad as I am a great fan of the horde portal. It provides
exactly what I have been looking for for years.
Thanks for any suggestions

Markus