[imp] Save As Link Attachment error

Arthur Stephens astephens at ptera.net
Mon Jul 5 10:17:15 PDT 2004

When trying to use the link to "save as" for an attachment that I have in
my inbox, I get the following page full of errors.  Thought I'd let you know.
If I try to go into the attachment itself, I get a "page cannot be found" error.
Warning: Undefined index: index in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 97
Warning: Undefined index: index in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 113
Warning: Bad message number in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 113
Warning: Undefined index: index in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 114
Warning: Bad message number in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 114
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php:97) in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 117
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php:97) in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 127
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php:97) in /var/www/html/mail/horde/imp/view.php on line 142
>From member.benefits at equifax.com Fri Jun 25 17:36:16 2004
Warning: IMAP protocol error: Bogus sequence in UID FETCH (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: Bogus sequence in UID FETCH (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0
 Warning: IMAP protocol error: Bogus sequence in UID FETCH (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0
Warning: Bogus sequence in UID FETCH (errflg=2) in Unknown on line 0

We recently changed our ip addresses.

Arthur Stephens
Sales Technician
Ptera Wireless Internet