[imp] MAPI calls for mailto: links

Paul Reilly pareilly at tcd.ie
Mon Jul 5 14:35:45 PDT 2004

> > No. File uploads only work with multipart/form-data POST forms and can't be
> > passed by GET parameters.
> >
> Is there any chance to at least fill the file inputs with a GET parameter?
> Where should I take a look at for a try to implement this?

Try hacking the code, so that if a filename/path is submitted in a GET
request that it fills a FORM file upload dialog. Then when the user
composes the message, all they should need to do is click on the
upload button. The file will be specified already, so provided it exists
at the location passed in, they cna upload and then send the message with
attachment.

Just my 2c

Paul