[imp] Troubleshooting advice for vfs?

Michael Yingbull mbull at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jul 7 09:44:59 PDT 2004

Hello all,

I configured IMP to use the Horde VFS, and set it up to use our SQL
server.    While I can still attach files without issue, I can't see if
it is, or isn't working.   What's odd is that I don't see anything in
the vfs table after I click the "attach" button on a message composition
(and it shows up attached to the message), however I also don't see one
of those "att" files in my temp directory, either.

I set up the sql configuration as shown in horde.php, and told IMP to
use the vfs in the conf.php file for it.    I'm using IMP 3.2.4 and
Horde 2.2.5.    Prefs and sessions are working with the SQL server
without issue.

I set Horde to log at the DEBUG level and while I can see the SQL
Queries for Sessions, I don't see any for vfs - but I don't know if I
would.   No errors in the horde log, or in the apache/php logs.

Any pointers on how to narrow in on the problem would be appreciated.