[imp] IMP, HEAD-20040706

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at poolia.se
Wed Jul 7 09:56:49 PDT 2004

An oddity with folder names.. I've set-up one installation with the current HEAD
of Horde/IMP/Nag/Mnemo/Kronolith to live in an Exchange 5.5-environment. I just
changed the name of the server and made it "public", which of course rendered
all of my preferences useless (I'm "user@<new server name>" instead of
"user@<old server name>").

So when I went into IMP and removed a message, IMP felt it necessary to create a
new "Trash" ("Deleted Items", since I'm on an Exchange server) folder.. so it
created "Deleted Items" (literally). Only problem is that my folder is called
"Borttaget" (Swedish for "Deleted").

How does one solve this?

On the same server, we have users using four different languages..

-Joaquim