[imp] page not found problem fixed..but new error.

jlohrenz at pacificmedicaid.com jlohrenz at pacificmedicaid.com
Fri Jul 9 09:26:50 PDT 2004

Well after troubleshooting for a few hours, I wiped out our horde install, and
checked out a new one, configured it..and wala the problem went away. We can
view all of the e-mails now.

One other issue hasn't gone away though.  When I go in as administrator to
modify a configuation for imp I get the following error (this happens on a few
other modules as well.)

A runtime error has occurred.  Line 171 Error: 'spellchecker' is undefined.

This is running a fresh CVS install from last night (11pm PST).  Funny thing is,
is that I HAVE an entry for spellchecker pointing to my aspell installation
point.

TIA.

Jason Lohrenz
-----
Confidentialiy Disclaimer  |  This e-mail message, including attachments, may contain confidential or privileged information and is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message or any attachments is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the message.