[imp] ALPHA: horde_datatree_seq?

Sean D. mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Thu Jul 15 20:52:09 PDT 2004

i get this repeatedly in my horde.log...

Jul 15 22:46:07 HORDE [error] [nag] DB Error: unknown error: UPDATE
horde_datatree_seq SET id=LAST_INSERT_ID(id+1) [nativecode=1142 ** update
command denied to user: 'horde at localhost' for table 'horde_datatree_seq'] [on
line 295 of "/home/httpd/vhosts/webmailbeta/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]

i grep'd through the various mysql scripts that i used to create the db schema
but the only one that contains any reference to that table is the sybase one.
I'm not even sure what sybase is but am i missing a necessary table?  and can
someone give the proper mysql command to create it?

TIA,
Sean D.

p.s. sorry in advance if i missed something obvious somewhere.