[imp] Re: IMP CSS Problem

Brandon W. Uhlman brandon.uhlman at ssrlibrary.ca
Fri Jul 16 09:39:11 PDT 2004

Brandon W. Uhlman wrote:
> Hi, all.
>
> I upgraded my entire Horde install from CVS today (16-Jul-04).
>
> In Mozilla Firefox on Windows, using the default colour scheme, changes to
> imp/config/html.php (which is used to generate the stylesheet for the default
> colour scheme, isn't it?) aren't respected, nor are the actual original
> settings. For example, in the default setup (from CVS), the background colour
> for seen messages displays the same as the table border colour, which is very
> difficult on the eyes. To my chagrin, IE is well-behaved in this respect.
>
> Is it possible that this might be a bug in IMP, or do you think it's probably
> bug in Firefox's CSS handling?

Andrew Coleman (mercury at appisolutions.net ) wrote:

Horde is probably caching the CSS stylesheets. Manually refresh the page
or change your Horde configuration to not cache stylesheets.

Also, did you copy over the new html.php.dist when you upgraded from cvs?

Horde can't be caching the stylesheets, because changes are respected in _some_
browsers. That said, I tried anyway. And yes, I did copy over html.php.dist (in
both horde and imp). It didn't make a difference either.

Both good thoughts, though.