[imp] Re: IMP CSS Problem [SOLVED!]

Brandon W. Uhlman brandon.uhlman at ssrlibrary.ca
Fri Jul 16 12:28:37 PDT 2004

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 20:22:50 +0200
From: robert <robert at gmx.li>
Subject: Re: [imp] IMP CSS Problem
To: imp at lists.horde.org

Quoting "Brandon W. Uhlman" <brandon.uhlman at ssrlibrary.ca>:

> Is it possible that this might be a bug in IMP, or do you think it's
> probably a
> bug in Firefox's CSS handling?

Its working here with Firefox 0.91 on Windows, so i don't think its a
bug. Maybe Firefox caching issues or u have configuered a webproxy that caches
the css?

~~~

FireFox caching issues. Neither my supervisor (the only other Firefox user here)
or I bothered *closing* Firefox and restarting it after experiencing the
problem, because I assumed refreshing would... well, refresh. It came to my
attention after I mentioned the problem to a remote co-worker who said he
wasn't having any problems, so I restarted, and *poof*, it worked.

Thanks for the help.

~B