[imp] ALPHA: horde_datatree_seq?

Sean D. mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Fri Jul 16 16:24:47 PDT 2004

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von "Sean D." <mojospam at thegeekclub.net>:
>
>> i get this repeatedly in my horde.log...
>>
>> Jul 15 22:46:07 HORDE [error] [nag] DB Error: unknown error: UPDATE
>> horde_datatree_seq SET id=LAST_INSERT_ID(id+1) [nativecode=1142 ** update
>> command denied to user: 'horde at localhost' for table
>> 'horde_datatree_seq'] [on
>> line 295 of "/home/httpd/vhosts/webmailbeta/lib/Horde/DataTree/sql.php"]
>>
>> i grep'd through the various mysql scripts that i used to create the
>> db schema
>> but the only one that contains any reference to that table is the
>> sybase one.
>> I'm not even sure what sybase is but am i missing a necessary table?
>> and can
>> someone give the proper mysql command to create it?
>

> This table gets created automatically by PEAR DB's sequence emulation. This
> table was automatically created and *should* have the necessary rights.
> In your case this obviously failed, just add the appropriate rights to this
> table.
>
> Jan.

heh... if only it were that simple... ;-)
the horde user does have the rights but the table doesnt exist and if i manually
create it then what type and params does it need etc.? could someone dump their
current ALPHA database schema to a mysql script for me? sorry i dont know much
about databases.

TIA,
Sean D.