[imp] attaching large files problem

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Fri Jul 16 23:51:13 PDT 2004

The last line:
> [Fri Jul 16 23:35:27 2004] [notice] Apache/2.0.49 (Fedora) configured --
> resuming normal operations
is the line where apache is in operation after the restart. The lines
before are
not relevant. They only show some problems at shutting down the apahe childs.
This could be related to your problem, but doesn't help in finding it. So that
means, the problem you have is not shown in apache's error log. So this could
mean, that PHP is failing, not Apache.

So check your php.ini for logging options, and if neccessary activate
logging to
file, reproduce the problem and look in the php error log.

I assume that your memory_limit is not high enough with 32 MB, because
I use max
attachements 20MB and found that memory_limit of 64 MB is too low for 20 MB
attachements. So one could guess, that 32 MB memory_limit is too low for 10MB
attachements.
But before increasing this value blindly, pleas check the php error log if my
guess is right.

Greets,
Daniel

Zitat von jasonlee at heavenbridge.com:

> 引用 "Sean D." <mojospam at thegeekclub.net>:
> Hmm thank you for your reply Sean.
> I tried what you suggested. and also looked on the link you
> suggested. none of
> them solved the issue...
>
> however, on the list that u pasted to me, one thing that the person
> did was look
> at the httpd error logs. and here is what i've found

[snip]