[imp] Some Questions about IMP 4.x

mail at janboysen.de mail at janboysen.de
Wed Jul 21 01:35:18 PDT 2004

Hey,
I have a few questions and I hope one of you guys can help me out.
The University of Tübingen [Germany] want to use Horde/IMP as a webmailer
for the students. Main reason for this choice is the possibility to
create
and view signed/encrypted mails. And thats what my questions are about.

Is it right that this functionality is only provided by the IMP 4.x
version which is still a alpha version ?

How stable is this version and do you if it is already successfully in
use
?

What prerequisites does IMP 4.x have (same as IMP 3.x)?

Thanks for your help
Jan Boysen