[imp] Some Questions about IMP 4.x

Dmitriy Bondar dbondtmp1 at datanaut.com
Fri Jul 23 07:05:47 PDT 2004

  Guys,
>From my experience the current CVS version is exceptionally stable for an
alpha code. I had to deal with some little things here and there. I don't
remember which ones exactly, but they were all minor. What's not minor is
SMIME support is broken/incomplete. It works on simple cases but when it
comes for multiple signed/encrypted attachments it does not work and
require extensive fixing. I don't know about PGP. I did not use it.

Dmitriy