[imp] autosave draft?

Amith Varghese amith at xalan.com
Wed Jul 28 11:20:49 PDT 2004

I think this is very useful as long as it is made an option (that can be
locked by the admin).  How many users accidentally call a help line asking if
something they closed (or IE crashed) can be recovered?  The only problem I
see is how do you not clog up space.  Let say i'm working on a long e-mail,
will I have 5 drafts if I'm working on it for 30 minutes?

Amith