[imp] Easy question!

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Jul 29 22:25:23 PDT 2004

Quoting Ruivo <ruivo2099 at yahoo.com>:

> Hi!
>
> How can I change the "Horde" from "Welcome to Horde"??

Create a new translation for the word Horde if you want it changed in
all locations, or change the code if you only want it changed in one
place.  See the FAQ and/or mailing list archives.

> I've tried to change in
> horde/templates/login/login.inc, but nothing
> happened... I've saw that in login.inc, this phrase is
> getting the name "Horde" from another place, but
> where? Where can I change it?

In the translations files usually, but it does depend on exactly what
you want to change.

> I've read the FAQ, but there there only information
> about the translations...

Because that is where you normally change things like this (e.g. create
an English translation file to translate it in English).  The FAQ is the
proper place to find this info.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics