[imp] Easy question!

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Fri Jul 30 00:18:39 PDT 2004

Login and choose a theme you like.

Then look in horde/config/themes for the exact internal name for the theme.
The internal name is the filename without the .php extension (for example:
"cornflower").

Then edit horde/config/prefs.php, search for "$_prefs['theme']" and set the
value to the theme name.

Then you have set a default theme for the whole horde system which also
affects the login page.

Daniel