[imp] IMP Authorization

Robert Szentmihalyi robert.szentmihalyi at entracom.de
Fri Jul 30 02:25:08 PDT 2004

On Friday 30 July 2004 10:54, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Eric <DuMond at vlad.horde.org>:
> > Hello,

Hi,

> > I am very new to IMP and web mail ingeneral so forgive my ignorance. How
> > can I get IMP to use the MySQL database? I installed HORDE Framework and
> > ran the appropriate script but I can't login. Can someone give me a
> > direction to go I am completely lost.
>
> IMP authenticates to a mail server, not an SQL database.

I have got the same problem here.
I have checked my mail server logs and the hore log file.
vpopmail reports login success while horde is still trying to connect.
After about 50 seconds (1), IMP says
HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN

Any idea what I am doing wrong and how to debug this?
I have already set
$conf['log']['priority'] = LOG_DEBUG;
but it just won't be more verbose...

> Jan.