[imp] Easy question!

Ruivo ruivo2099 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 30 10:26:55 PDT 2004

I changed my theme following the README that comes
with the .zip theme file that I've downloaded from
horde.org.

It was just to:

"copy horde-html-XXX.php to horde/config/html.php
copy imp-html-XXX.php to horde/imp/config/html.php
copy turba-html-XXX.php to
horde/turba/config/html.php"

It worked just fine.

Seeya!