[imp] Re: imp cvs head viewing messages with html error

Vijay Mahrra vijay.mahrra at es.easynet.net
Mon Aug 2 04:48:15 PDT 2004

Jan Schneider alleged:

> Zitat von Vijay Mahrra <vijay.mahrra at es.easynet.net>:
>
>> I had a bug in IMP-CVS HEAD
>>
>> Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
>> /data/apache/vhosts/www.mahrra.com/htdocs/horde/imp/lib/Identity/imp.php
>> on line 311
>>
>> when viewing messages which had a HTML attachment, not sure why exactly
>> but changing the offending line seemed to work:
>
> What *was* $tieaddr actually if not an array?

Sorry for the lack of detail.

It was a STRING type of the tieto addresses (from my identities) separated by
spaces

string "vijay at example.com vijay.mahrra at example.com"
string "webmaster at example.com webmaster at example2.com"

yet in the "Addresses to explicitly tie to this identity: (optional, enter
each address on new line)" box, the addresses appear OK, i.e. one address per
line in the textarea.

There must be some split() call going wrong when
$this->getValue('tieto_addr', $key);
calls the parent classes Identity->getValue()

I am using Mozilla 1.7

I'll look into this a bit more and see if there's a patch or something i can
make.

Vijay