[imp] Force password change

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Aug 3 15:29:26 PDT 2004

Zitat von AJ <aj at mindcrash.com>:

> Using CVS HEAD is there a way to force a user to change their
> password if they
> have never logged in before?  I am using IMP to authenticate.

Use the pre_authenticate hook to check for the last_login pref. If it wasn't
set, use the post_authenticate hook to redirect the user to passwd. Though
*forcing* him to change his password is a bit trickier and would need some
changes. Perhaps you can do this with a TOS maintenance task.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php