[imp] Questions about first login and appearance...

Ruivo ruivo2099 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 3 19:56:36 PDT 2004

Hi! It's me again! :)

My problem is: How can I make IMP goes directly to the
"edit your ID" screen when it's the first time that a
user logs into it, or, even better, when a user
doesn't have an ID properly configured? I used a
webmail that was much simplier than IMP that has this
configuration... I'm sure that IMP, being much more
superior than the other one, probably has something
like that...

Another question, now about appearance: How can I put
some image at the top of login page (above the
"Welcome..." message)?

Again, thank you!

Seeya!